Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cannonball......

there's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
there's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
it's still a little hard to say...what's goin' on
there's still a little bit of your ghost your witness
there's still a little piece of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer 2 me
still i can't c wut's goin' on...

stones taught me 2 fly
luv taught me 2 lie
life taught me 2 die
so it's not hard 2 fall
when u float like a cannonball...

there's still a little bit of ur song in my ear
there's still a little bit of ur words i long 2 hear
u step a little closer each day
so close dat i can't c wut's goin' on...

stones taught me 2 fly
luv taught me 2 lie
life taught me 2 die
so it's not hard 2 fall...
luv taught me 2 cry
so come on courage
teach me 2 b shy
coz it's not hard 2 fall
n i dun want 2 scare her...
it's not hard 2 fall...
and i dun wanna lose...
it's not hard 2 grow
when u noe dat u juz dun noe......

No comments:

Post a Comment